Write for us
The Personal-Finance-Blog was launched with the aim of providing top quality moneysaving advice, including investments, insurance and general frugal and saving tips. We would love for you to help us share your knowledge and tips to our broad user base (over 3,000 twitter followers and 2600 facebook fans.)
If you think you can contribute to our continuing success, getting involved is as simple as contacting us, either via the website or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a few guest posting rules that you will need to follow, but in general our rule is:
“If it’s useful to our readers then we will post it”
- Language – English only please!
- Links – you can have one link back in your article, plus one social media link
- Personal Finance only – Our readers don’t come here to read about macro-economics unless it is relevant to a product they own
We try to cover a broad range of topics, if you are not sure of what sort of content we publish, take a look at the site, contact us, or take your pick from the topics we receive the most questions about!
- Credit Cards, switching and the best deals on the market
- Reclaiming finance, such as missold Payment Protection Insurance Policies (PPI’s)
- Shopping! Do you know a good place to buy discount products?
- Business Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Home insurance
If you feel you have an article that fits the requirements above, or have any other questions, please get in touch either using the contact form, or by email to email@example.com